Tuesday 9 December 2008

It's Christmas at Lake Nkuruba - can you help?

Mike and I are not buying Christmas presents or sending cards this year for obvious reasons. Instead we have made a donation of sixty-six pounds - a day's travel budget - to the Lake Nkuruba orphanage. This is our Christmas card or present to all of you.

If you want to do something in return....
If you would usually send us a card, can we ask that you send a cheque for one pound made payable to me to our home address.
If you would usually give us a present then please send us a cheque instead.
If you'd rather make a bank transfer then email me and I'll send you the details.
I will ask good old Mum (thanks Mum!) to pay in the cheques and transfer whatever we have received to the orphanage at the end of January and will let you know how much we have received.

Our target is to buy a cow for the orphanage - a milking cow to provide fresh milk for the kids every day.

No comments: